Sunday, October 11, 2009

In The Eye Of The Beholder


Beauty, that is. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and in this case...this is beautiful (to me) or comical, whichever the case may be. This is One Toe, my male guinea at 3 1/2 months old. He really is quite comical to look at and along with my two guinea hens, they are the three stooges and comical relief around here. One Toe's waddles just shake and wiggle as he wanders around the yard looking for bugs. You just have to shake your head and laugh at he and the other guineas following my little bantam chickens around. I don't know if they have really figured out if they are guineas yet. I'm not sure if I'd like to look like One Toe or not, but I sure would love to have his eye color!

Now here is a video of the silly young man taking a dirt bath. Notice how lovely the dirt makes a white bird look...

1 comment:

Tumble Fish Studio said...

This is bird anyone could love - he looks so sweet! I have a dog that is so ugly he's adorable and his eyes, they just look right into your heart. So, I know what it is to find beauty in the less expected places. I love reading about your birds and there antics!